*7 Lb minimum
- Taste: mild/medium flavored, nutty, minerally finish
- Texture: firm, moist, tender flake, medium flake size
- Form: fresh, headed and gutted, whole (5 Lb. Avg.)
- Pack Size: by the pound
- Origin: USA - North Pacific - Oregon, Washington, Alaska
- Catch Method: Drift Gillnet, Troll, Purse Seine
- Seasonality: June - October
- Sustainability Rating: Best Choice (Alaska) / Good Alternative (Oregon, Washington) - Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch
- Recommended Preparation: Grill, Bake, Broil, Poach, Smoke
- Nutritional Info (serving size 1/2 pound) Calories 311, Fat 10g, Cholesterol 131mg, Sodium 121mg, Carbohydrates 0g, Fiber, 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 51g, Calcium 101mg, Iron 1.3mg, Potassium 872mg, Vitamin A 105mcg, Vitamin D 24mcg, Omega 3's 2341mg.
Our Fresh Whole Wild Coho Salmon is directly sourced from Seward, Sitka, Naknek, and Wrangell Alaska. We source mostly troll-caught Coho but will selectively target specific runs where the Coho are of high-quality and are net-caught. The flavor profile of Coho is mild, understated, and minerally; the texture is lean and firm.